Order the Unlock Code of your LG G Stylo
In order to unlock this device, click on a logo below to order through one of our recommended partner website:
When I order an Unlock Code for my LG G Stylo, what will I receive?
With all LG G Stylo Unlocking Code orders we usually deliver a complete set of unlocking codes. Most of the time you just need the Network Code (NCK) but when needed you'll also receive Unfreeze Code, Reset Key, or Service Provide Code. In the same email that includes your unlock code(s), you will also receive complete instructions on how to use it. Usually, you just insert the SIM card in the phone you want to use and the phone will prompt you for the unlock code. In case you need any assistance, our customer support is always there to answer any questions you might have. We will get back to you within less than 12 Hours from Monday to Friday.
How to Unlock LG G Stylo?
- Insert SIM card from a source different than your original Service Provider
(i.e. if you have a Rogers phone, use a non-Rogers SIM card).
- LG G Stylo will ask you to enter SIM Unlock PIN.
- For Network Unlock PIN, please enter the NCK code.
- For Service Provider PIN, please enter the SPCK code.
- Your LG G Stylo will be Unlocked!
Note: If device doesn't ask for an unlock code with a SIM card from different service provider.
- Insert with an accepted SIM Card (Example: LG G Stylo was bought from Rogers please insert a sim card from Rogers).
- Go to the dial screen and press "2945#*model number#" (The way as you enter a phone number).
The model is H636 you need to enter like this "2945#*636#
With an accepted SIM Card.
- Go to dial screen and press 2945#*71001# or 2945#*20001# as if making a call.
- When a hidden window appears, enter the unlock code.
Any suggestion? Want to help us improve our Guideline to unlock LG G Stylo ? or those are not accurate ? Please contact us
Unlocking 4 U is an incorporated company, we've been unlocking cell phones for
15 years now and strives to provide the best service for our clientele.
All products, and company names, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed are registered® and/or unregistered trademarks™ of their respective owners. Unlocking 4 U is not associated with or sponsored by LG. The authors of this web site are not sponsored by or affiliated with any of the third-party trade mark or third-party registered trade mark owners, and make no representations about them, their owners, their products or services.