FAQ: How to Unlock Blackberry 9650
UNLOCK INSTRUCTIONS & TIPS FOR BLACKBERRY 9650
How to Unlock the Blackberry 9650
- Using the menu, go to Settings Menu -> SIM card press select.
- While holding the SHIFT KEY, type mepd.
- You should now see the five locking categories listed.
- While holding the SHIFT KEY, type mep2.
- Release the SHIFT KEY.
- You are now prompted to enter the Network MEP code (it will also state how many attempts left).
- Enter the code.
- Enter Return/Enter.
- Your Blackberry 9650 should then be unlocked!
Any suggestion? Want to help us improve our Guideline to unlock Blackberry 9650 ? or those are not accurate ? Please contact us